P4021

denisjdelist

Hi list,
I am trying to use P4021 but it seems it doesn't take into consideration Purchase orders...I wonder if anybody of you has already came across this troubles?
Thank in advance

There is a processing option for supply/demand inclusion rules. If you go
into purchasing set up... you can set up a supply/demand inclusion rule (if
one out of the box doesn' work for you) to include what you would like to
see... let me know.. Bobby

I am trying to use P4021 but it seems it doesn't take into consideration
Purchase orders...I wonder if anybody of you has already came across this
troubles?
Thank in advance

Hi Bobby,
I add a new Inclusion Role with Purchase Order and it looks like this:
1 OO S 220 Enter Purchase Order GC1
1 OO S 280 Print Purchase Order GC1
1 OO S 400 Record Purchase Receipt GC1
I put in the Supply/Demand Application the name of inclusion rule GC1 but it doesn't calculate PO quantity into availability.
Have I to do something in PO setup side?
PS. I am basically a developer.
thanks..

Is P4021 listing the PO but not contributing to the quantity available, or is the PO not listed at all?

If the PO is not listed, make sure your MRP inclusion rule that you set up is the same one that is specified in the Process 1 processing options of P4021.

If the PO displays, but is not contributing to the quantity available, is the PO perhaps "past due"? Out of the box, past due orders do not contribute to supply in this screen (which by the way makes absolutely no sense), but there is info within SAR 5752223 that explains how to make a simple change to the past due flag within B3401390.

I had the same problem on initial upgrade to Xe. As previously noted by others S&D Inclusion Rules and SAR5252223 need to looked at. Note that the SAR is a code change and will be over written by ESU's and needs to be re-done if the object is touched by the ESU.

I also had to make some Item Master setup changes (JDE instructed me on this one). I had to set "Planning Fence Rule" = S (=Customer Demand) and "Planning Fence" = 999. I don't use the Planning Fence/Forecast stuff but the rule and time needed to be changed in order to include ALL my PO's and SO's in availability/S&D.

Back