Jobs Runnin in the WrongEnv.

Soul Glo

Soul Glo

VIP Member
Hi,

I am currently working on a sort of new Ow configuration....I am going through the system setup to verify that things are configured correctly and is running smoothly. OK I know the DEV env is sold but I just noticed today that when I run a UBE while logged into PY7333 it is actually running in DV7333 as the Env. The job finishes successfully I can retrive the PDF but not the log files.

Has anyone seen this before.

Thanks

We are having the same problem.
This is what is happening:
1. UBE #1 is submitted in PY.
2. UBE #1 ran in PY as expected.
3. UBE #1 submitt a second UBE#2 (It should run on the same environment)
4. UBE#2 is executed in a random environment. Most of the times in a different from UBE #1. We have not yet figure it out why. This is happening with only one job is R42997

If you get any information, please let me know.

Hi,

Try this, Check out the UBE. Under File, check report property. If someone entered an environment, it will override the environment that you are logon.

This happen to me and I spent a few days to find the problem.

Merry Christmas to ALL.

Thanks, Adri. Just a addendum - after checking the object out, go into Design and then RDA. Click on Report, Report Properties and then click on Advanced. That's where you can enter an environment override. Not sure I understand why some one would want to do and environment override, though...

Thanks for your desponse but I figured it out. It was a pointer in the Enterprise INI file that had PY7333=DV7333. Once I commented this out everything ran fine.

Hi Cleola:
Can you let me know what was the pointer?
Thank you in advance

Back