Year-End Update

jeremey_garcia

VIP Member
Hey all,

Hope you are having a wonderful week. My question revolves around the year-end update for HR. We are going live in two weeks on HR/PR and would like the Year - End process to perform the year-end rollover for us. We applied the update this week and attempted to run it yesterday. The error we got on the R07390A said it was unable to locate table in specified datasource for the driver section. All tables that the SI said to generate are generated in the environment it was run in. Can anyone who has run this before point me in a direction?
The F07390 file has been populated we the employee and the DBAs that we are testing the roll-over process with.
Thanks!

I ran into the same problem this week. We change the OCMapping to run locally, than the rollover worked.

Hope that helps.

Kathleen Kennedy

Katheleen,

What did you map to run locally? I mapped the R07390A to run locally, that is how I got the error msg.

We had some problems trying to run it at first. Our payroll group did not have application access to R07390D and it runs this report to upload the rollover. Once we granted that access, it run fine on the server as well as locally. We are Canadian payroll though and have installed the following ESUs:

JD16530, JD16788, JD16800, JD17202, JD17212 and JD17478

Julia Ponce

Xe, Update XU2 SP 18.1 Windows 2000 servers and Oracle 8.1.7.1.5

OneWorld CNC Support
Technology Services Division
City of London
OneWorld Xe - Upgrade 2
Oracle 8.1.7.15
Windows 2000 Serve

These are the yearend reports we changed to run locally.

R07390A
R07390B
R07390C
R07390D
R07823
R07885
R8907869

We also created a new version by copying demo and changed the processing options.

Hope that helps.

Kathleen Kennedy

Thanks,

It seems to have started working now. Don't know what happened though, one day it wasn't the next it was. Go figure.

Thanks for the programs, I'll store those for future reference.

Back