SP20

wlo

Has anyone had problems with the custom reports after upgrading to SP20? We have just upgraded our production environment to SP20 and now some of the custom reports are not functioning properly. Here are some of the errors:

Jdedebug.log : Error : StopSectionProcessing System Function only allowed in Do Section or Init Section events.

Error on the report: EventRule: The ER line[2] for Event [34] in Section [Section Name] has caused a memory violation.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Wendy
OW,NT, B733.2

As of yet, we hadn't had any problems on our R55 - reports.
We've been on SP20 now for only about a month. Sorry.

We are on SP20_G1...no problems with F55 reports (though I did forget to e-gen before trying to use them on the HTML client - LOL)

No problems at our site.

Had tested the main reports and processes first by using multi foundation.

have you used that?

Wendy,
Have not had any problems with with custom reports after installing 20.1 but I can't remember ever using StopSectionProcessing unless it was in a Do section.
Good Luck,
Dave

I don't think you are using SP20.1 : this service pack is unknown on the KG...

I know of two places I have worked at that experianced similar problems with SP20. Both were Unix/Oracle (AIX, Solarias). Issues was resolved by building full packages.

Daniel Hoskins
CNC Consultant
Multiple platforms

Patrickt
thanks so much for the correction. i am at SP20 with the H1 One Off (available 11//11/02).
regards,
dave

ps: patrickt, what might your system information be ? are you live on one world yet ?

Just updated clients to SP20. They said one of the custom reports lost its page breaks.

Back