problem loading central object SQL server 2002

ascifia

Hi all,
I have big problem, I am in install proces of new OW XE. I installing XE on SQL2000 / Win2000. I have databases with hugarian code page settings. When I create databases and users and try to load data in, this error occure:

Starting copy...
SQLState = S1000, NativeError = 0
Error = [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Code page 852 is not supported by SQL Server
SQLState = S1000, NativeError = 0
Error = [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Unable to resolve column level collations

BCP copy in failed

What I can do?
Can anyone help, please?

Thank you,
Martin.

I think you have to change your codepage settings in jde.ini to match SQL Server.

Martin hi,
i have this problem before, the reason why you got this issue is because that all the SQL scripts and database files that OneWorld is using during loading the central objects were desinged on and for SQL server running on English code page.
the solution is from the control panel (windows server), choose "regional options" icon and then deselect any language but the english....leave just the english to be your default language..then load your central objects.
after finishing loading the central objects, you can change the lanuage again to be as you want...it will not be a problem then.
Regards,

Back