Query to find what object has been changed

jaisejames

Well Known Member
Does any one know a query to find out if an object has been changed in Omw or any other way to find out what all objects has been changed since particular date

hi,

You can query the F9861 where SIUPMJ is greater than 100290. To see which objects are checked out, select where SIMKEY not equal to your deployment server name.

And for versions, query the F983051 where VRCHKOUTDAT is greate than 100290. To see which versions are checked out, select where VRMKEY not equal to your deployment server name.

I do this regularly to see if object are checked out or modified and should be included in a package.

Hi Adrian,

Thanks a ton for the reply, I have the exact same requirment only, Question, Checked out not neccesarily means that the object was modified. Is there a way to find out whether it was modified too or not. and the date you are mentioning I am assuming it that its a julian date

Hi Adrian

Also how does putting the name <> Deploymen server helps.

Hi

Yes it is the julian date.

If an object is checked-out but no one is working on it, erase the check-out. This will avoid problems.

Hi Adrian,

Could you send me the exact query you use to fin out what are the object which are checked out and modifed. Also I just found out that we can use an application P98401 to find out the object modied ( changed or added).
Your help is highly appreciated

From within OneWorld you can try running the following:
..Object Librarian Modification Report (R9840D)
.Specification Merge Status (P98700)
.Specification Merge Logging Information (P98881)
.Specification Merge Selection (P98401)

You can also Select SIOBNM, SIMKEY, SIUSER, SIPATHCD from F9861 where SIUSER
!= 'JDE' (assuming that all development is done under another id)

Or try looking for changes in the audit fields in the same table:
Select SIOBNM, SIMKEY, SIUSER, SIPATHCD from F9861 where SIJOBN != 'JDE' or
SIPID !='ADMIN'

Colin

Colin Dawes
Sr. Technical Consultant, Syntax.net
B733.2- ERP 8.0, NT/2K and AS/400, SQL, Oracle 8i/9i, DB2

----- Original Message -----
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2002 11:17 AM
Subject: Query to find what object has been changed

or any other way to find out what all objects has been changed since
particular date

Colin Dawes, Sr. Technical Consultant
Syntax.net
B733.1 to ERP 8.0
Oracle 8i/9i/SQL Server 2K, DB2

Hi

Sorry I haven't responsed faster but I'm preparing for a go live and have been really busy but it is going very well.

Colin's reply is perfect.

The SQL for objects that are checked-out is:

Select SIOBNM, SIMKEY, SIUSER, SIPATHCD from F9861 where SIMKEY <> 'DEPLOYMENT Server Name'

Hope that helps

Jaise

Make the following changes to your local jde.ini file and run P98604 (Object Tranfer) or P98603 (Promotion Manager) to find out what object have been change:

Create a new stanza called [OMW] after [INTERACTIVE RUNTIME]. This allows you to run the old object librarian and old object management tools.

[OMW]
P9860_Object_Librarian=E
P98604_Object_Transfer=!
P98603_Promotion_Manager=M

Hope this helps.

Patty

Back