JAS SP20

bestringer

Hello list,

My Config
NT4 - Dep Server
AS400 V5R1 - Ent Server
SP18.1, XU4

After several days of experimenting with WAS 4.0 using DB2/UDB and IBM HTTP Server, I have finally made it to the point where I can start the JDE Application Server in the WebSphere console successfully. When I enter the URL HTTP://ServerName/jde/owhtml I get the Logon screen. If I enter an incorrect password, I get a message that the user or password is invalid. If I enter valid user/pw info, I get an unknown JAS Login error. From looking at the JASDebug, it looks like it isn't registering the AS400JDBC driver.

Looking for any helpful insight.

JAS server configuration : SP20_c1 + websphere 4 +Win2000

Have you check your jas.ini to make sure only one JDBC driver is activate? We found that if more than one JDBC driver is activate, system will crash.

Thanks for the reply. It turns out that my jt400.jar file was corrupt. I downloaded a new copy from IBM and that issue went away. I can now access the login screen, however, now when I login it takes me to an environments screen, but there are no environment displayed. If I click OK at this point it kicks me back out to the login screen with a login error (A role is required for login). I have logged this issue with the response line, but haven't gotten much feedback yet.

Back