Order Types

AngVictor

[crazy]

Hey List,

Is there anyone out there that can tell me a quick and easy way to find out all of the order types that we have created for that relate specifically to system/product code "42". The UDC table 00/DT gives us all order types. When I try 42/DT I do not get anything.
Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
One World, XE, Svc Pack 18 Rev2
SQL

The default JDE document types that are in the UDC for sales start with the letter S (sales) or C (credits). If you have added new document types to this UDC, you can determine all of the order types that you have used by doing an SQL statement against the detail file in question. For System 42, the orders are in the F4201 file. Execute the SQL statement: select shdct from f4201 group by shdct order by shdct. If someone added new document types to the UDC, hopefully they also setup new versions of Order Entry with the order type defaulting, so you can also look in your Order Entry versions.

Assuming you created order activity rules using the typical JDE approach, you could also inquire using P40204 on either S* or C* AND/OR use QBE columns to find the status codes between 500 and 900...
this will display all "valid" document types. Even if you haven't used them to actually create an order. The file is F40203 if you want to use SQL or the One World ODA tool.

Back