Commit Failed or was Canceled. Transaction not committed.

ogalvezf

When I try to reverse a movement, the system sends the commit failed error, and the batch stays in Use o Process; however the quantity on hand changes, but the reverse didn't take place. It usually occurs if I use WTS, but this time I running it in a fat client and happended the same thing.

What is your system config....

We had this happen and according to JDE ti was fixed in Update 4. There is also a large ESU that addressed it but I don't remember the number. If my memory serves me correctly I think we got the paper fix from JDE for the application in question or modified it ourselves.

We have Update 5 and we already erase the SQLPACKAGES. The problem continues.

Thanks

Xe Update 5 SP 18.1
Enterprise AS/400 V4R5
WTS NT 4.0 Meta Frame 1.8

I've seen this message a few times. This occured when there are some database-triggers NOT added to the AS/400 physical files of the JDE database. These triggers are needed to ensure co-existency.

I can't make up from your system config if your environment is co-existent.

I recently had this or a similar problem at several of my AS/400 clients. Check what version of the CWBODBC.DLL you have loaded on the client workstations/TSE's. I had problems with Version 8.0.2 and 8.0.3, once I downloaded the latest version 8.0.4 from IBM, the problem went away.

Andy

Back