Could not start Oneworld from Dep. server

KHOSI

[blush]
Hello,
I suddenly can not start Oneworld from my deployment server. THe message that I got from the log is:
LIB0000506 - jdeRegQueryValueEx failed in jdeGetOneWorldRegKeyName because the string variable named "CurrentRelease" was not found in the key (Software\JDEdwards\OneWorld\Install.ini).
Even though under the registry, there is an existing string CurrentRelease with empty value.
THis suddenly happened to me this week and there has been any modif. on the server recently.
We are at B7332 SP15 with SQL server.
Many thanks

Adrian

Thanks for catching that. Then my suggestion would be to change it to B7332. I think. I still have my old B733.1 installation on a client. It says B733

Patty

Thank you both for responding. But I already tried that before and received the same error. I put value B733 and B7332 but none had worked. Under my enterprise server, the value is B733. It is strange, After the sign on it just dies.

Kham

KHOSI

Check the LaunchPath in the registry. I've seen where this gets corrupted and the results are the same thing you are seeing.

Patty

Hi Patty,
What is the value that I should have in this string?
My first level of keys is INSTALL.INI which contains other levels B733 and B732.
Under B733 I have all the keys of currentRelease.....
The launchPath key is under this level right?
Thanks for your help

Back