F4078 wrong after R42760 runs

ggac

ggac

Hi List,

I want to run the R42760 batch in order to re-calculate rebates with my sales history (F42119).
I apply the JD14993 ESU (SAR 5836982) and then the program stops in error with the following message :
"ERROR :
Unable to locate table in specified datasource for section : Sales History Detail Union"

Has anyone encountered the same error ?
Has anyone applied this ESU successfully ?

Thanks,

Guenael

I have had a similar error message on another report. The problem was that
the Oracle rollback segment being used was too small. Try cutting down on
the amount of data you are selecting. This may require running a number of
versions with specific data selection (ie by business unit or soome thing
similar). You should be able to see whether it is a rollback segment problem
by checking the log of the job when it is run.

Regards

Marty Fleming
Business Analyst
Richmond Limited

Phone: +64 +6 8786464 Ext 8168
Fax : +64 +6 8780959
Email: mailto:[email protected]

OneWorld: Xe SP16.1
Database: Oracle 8i
Enterprise Server: Compaq Proliant 8500R W2K

OneWorld: Xe SP16.1
Database: Oracle 8i
Enterprise Server: Compaq Proliant 8500R W2K

Re: RE: F4078 wrong after R42760 runs

Marty,

Thank you very much. Effectively, a tablespace was too small. Here, it was the TEMP tablespace who was too small.
JDE didn't say anything in the jdedebug.log. Our DBA found the error message in the oracle trace.

Regards.

Hi,

Just update this list how we solved our problem, hope it helps.

I came across this problem in this week in our CRP, it happened my CNC guy copied all PROD data to CRP, I could not find anything useful in JDE DEBUG log file, the error message says : "Unable to locate table in specified datasource for section: A/R Statement Detail". I was told by my CNC people that no error was reported during the copy of data, and he thought the program spec might be wrong.

I tried to map table F03B20 and F03B21 to PRODUCTION biz data for CRP Evn, and run the UBE in CRP, it worked. Now I was sure that there must be something different for these two tables between PROD and CRP. I asked CNC to check it, the answer is no difference. But I still don't think there is no difference, after I tried to recreate indexes for table F03B20 & F03B21, amazingly, the UBE worked.

I would suggest people who have this error message try to recreate indexes of related tables first.

Back