Deleting PDF files

tgore

tgore

Reputable Poster
This is in reference to a previous post about deleting PDF files. Maybe I'm missing something here. I admit I'm fairly new to OW, but have been picking up a lot of knowledge lately (from this web site). When talking about R9861101/R9861102 they mention that the job needs to be run locally. What is meant by "running locally"? I thought it meant running on a client and not the enterprise server.

That being said, here is what I have tried and it seems to be working so far. I created a version of R9861101 & R9861102. I then created CL on my AS400 using RUNUBE. I "call" R9861101 with RUNUBE. I can run it from a command line or call it from a World menu. We use ROBOT as our scheduler. If I can run a job from a command line, I can have ROBOT schedule the job to run whenever I want. This works too.

In my opinion Running locally is running it local on a fat client and not through the enterpirse server.

So running is with a CL might not do trick. I see your talking about an AS400 so I asume Using os400/DB2. Be sure to check the number of members in the printqueue file it self. It can hold approx. 32000 members.

If trying to delete it wrong you might end up with no records in the F986110 and orphan members on the AS.

Back