R31802

jlcstimpson

Has anyone had R31802 crash before ? It created J/E but did not post. What has to be done before the next run of R31802 ?

Did you get errors in your work center? What has happened in the past to
one of my clients is that they get a Caching error (which has since been
fixed through an ESU)... When they reprinted it again... it created the
entries that it missed on that order.. so it looks like it will work fine...
you might want to test it out first though. thanks, Bobby

R31802 works mostly from Unnaccounted Units in F4801, F3111 & F3112 (it is slightly more complicated than this but bear with me). You said that Journals were created - great, then you only concern was were the Unnaccounted Units cleared for these Journals? R31802 is normally quite good at this sort of thing.

As for your second comment about "but did not post". What does this mean? R31802 doesn't Post. R09801 does that. Did you have a problem with the post program or did the entire lot fall over in the Scheduler?

I have seen R31802 crash on regular occasions with out any problem. You should be able to proceed without any special procedure.

Hello. Also be careful with the BSFN Mathdivide. We experienced problems similiar to what you are explaining. In our case, the work orders would get updated (CTS1 fields cleared) but not F0911 records created and there was an empty batch header. Edwards told us to upgrade to SP 18.1. Instead, we are going to round the two rpt_variables that are causing the problem.

Regards,

Keith,

We are in the same situation as you were regarding the R31802 and running locally vs. on the server. We're on SP 16.1and cannot upgrade right now.

I would like to pursue rounding as a solution as well. How did it work out for you? Which variables did you round and to what decimal position?

Thanks for any help!

Back