1910 DATES

sally

Hello Jdelist,
When trying to complete work orders you are taken to the
work order issues screen, even if fully issed . When you click ok you
are returned to the work order issues front screen with no
completions and dates changed to 1910.
For reference this P31114 program ID and this works perfectly fine
on FAT Client . We think this must be a Citrix issue only.

Resolution : An SQL has been written for any orders in error but not
prevent the error from happening in the first place.
Without a fix for this we can not support the
business.

If there is anyone familiar with this issue please could you get
back to me. Your help will be much appreciated.

OneWorld Xe B7333 SP14
Citrix XP 1.0 Citrix/FAT
Win 95 / NT / Win2k on Citrix

Kind Regards

Sally

Sally Owen - IT Department
Racal Instruments Ltd
480 Bath Rd
Slough
Berks
SL1 6BE

Tel No: 01628 604455 ext 3562
Mobile : 07789 652487
Mailto : [email protected]

When you are saying ‘on citrix’, do you mean that you are using W* environment instead of regular environment ? (i.e. WPY7333 instead of PY7333)

If this is the case, try to use regular environment on Citrix. If this will solve the issue, it means that issue is caused by differences between mappings in W* and Regular environment. Most likely, in W* environment business functions are mapped to the application server instead of local box. Maybe for some reasons Bus Functions on the server are out of sync with BF on fat clients, or, possible it’s just a JDE bug – sometimes it happens that BFs work differently on client and server.

If you will continue to get issues on your Citrix box even in Regular environment, that might mean possible differences between code on your Citrix box and Fat client (maybe not all packages were deployed etc.)

Regards

Yaroslav

P.S. I have no clue about this particular ‘year 1910’ issue, I am just giving some general suggestions regarding situation when Citrix and Fat client work differently.

Back