you msut see this !!!!

ProjectRoom

Well Known Member
How can i set OneWorld up to hold all orders on an account (freeze an account) if the order is already placed when the account is held/frozen due to none payment on the A/R Side?

How can I stop additional orders on this account being processed so that when the account is released/unfrozen, the orders can be processed given that the account hasn't exceeded its credit limit?

PR

B7.3.3.2, SP 11.3, Win NT

In the address book you set the account on credit hold ... then when
released ... the orders will either be processed ... or shipped ...
depending on the status of the account when the hold went into effect ..

gene

Oii!!
Get your own image.
Not nice to steal someone elses portrait!

eheh. I couldn't resist, its such a suiting picture for JDE! I can add credit to each posting if it makes you happy? Although I will remove it, if u really do not want me to use it.

PR

No probs.

Seeing as I got it from someone else, I can't really object to you using it. It would be slightly more polite to at least copy the image and not simply point it my server though.

If you're interested in the original, then check out one of my favourite web sites... http://www.digitalblasphemy.com

Cheers,
Dave

Re: you muSt see this !!!!

heh ok thanks, maybe i shouldn't have linked it from your site, but since its such a nice sitem how could I resist :)

p.s excuse the sucking up :p

Cheers

PR

Hey no problem. Suck up to me anytime :)
Glad we have similar tastes in what is appropriate for a portrait here...

I thought it was better than my web cam image, which is usually my couch.

Yeah, i definatly agree this is the right portrait and maybe u should leave u couch outta this, but i dont want any proof that it needs keep out *g*.

PR

Re: RE: you msut see this !!!!

Credit hold is not the function i desire, I have already tried this functionality and found that it holds for all new orders but it doesn't hold existing orders for the customer. Please can someone point me to the right area.

Cheers

PR

p.s.
ProjectRoom
(newbie)
8/6/01 05:27 AM

newbie? I don't think you have enough posts to qualify me as a newbie to see what i am capable of!

Back