Year End Procedure for JDE Modules

Rauf

Rauf

VIP Member
What are the major things we have to do to start with new year transactions ? I preferably look at technical things like setting up next numbers etc.
I have to know the procedures for the below modules
  • Financials
  • Procurement
  • Inventory
  • HR/Payroll

I think, I have to check documentation for each modules to see the thinks. But If I get a summary, it will be great !!! :cool:

For G/L, there is a year-end close (R098201), which can be run multiple times - in coordination with the business users (so they know it's being run).
For A/P, there is the 1099 processing that needs to be done, and Oracle has a series of Advisor Webcasts on this every year, including business setup to do, the annual ESU to download and apply, and how to run and print 1099's.
I've not worked with JDE HR/Payroll, but there is W-2 processing that needs to run there - at least. Again, I believe Oracle has Advisor Webcasts for HR/Payroll year-end processing.
The above are for US-based organizations, but you'll likely have similar processing required in other countries, too.

Hi Don. Thank you very much.

I add some more points based on my searching.
- We need to run Fixed Asset close report ( R12825 - Asset Account Balance Close )

Back