World Writer Scheduler

Alnpost

Hi..
I have a world writer report that been scheduled to auto run. I would like to know how to find the scheduler job as I can't find in "Unattended Night Operation" or "Sleeper".

Any alternative ways that can use to set schedule for WW ?

Thanks

World Writer jobs may be run in SLEEPER as one of the jobs in a %MENU menu.
Or a programmer may have it in a CL program.
Do a DSPLOG to see all jobs in the system that begin and end around the time your World Writer ran. You can find it there.

If you go to menu G9643 and select option 1. Then in the job to execute en ter J82001 and press enter. You will see all of the World Writer jobs that are scheduled to run on what date/time and under what userid.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you need more help. Jim.rubino We are on World A9.1 (working on upgrading to A9.3).
Jim

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Beh alf Of Alnpost
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 10:50 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: World Writer Scheduler

Hi..
I have a world writer report that been scheduled to auto run. I would like to know how to find the scheduler job as I can't find in "Unattended Night Operation" or "Sleeper".

Any alternative ways that can use to set schedule for WW ?

Thanks

Re: RE: World Writer Scheduler

Thanks for the info, I was overlook the details in sleeper and not realized it already there.
Beside that, if I want to scheduler a CL job eg. CALL PGM(JTPWOBJ73/CLSTOCKBL), how to setup this ?

Thanks

RE: RE: World Writer Scheduler

Can you tell me a little more details on what you are wanting to do with th is CL? Are you wanting to call a WW version/job within this CL? Or are yo u just wanting to set up a job in sleeper to submit a CL passing in the pro gram and version?

Jim

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Beh alf Of Alnpost
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 10:00 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: RE: World Writer Scheduler

Thanks for the info, I was overlook the details in sleeper and not realized it already there.
Beside that, if I want to scheduler a CL job eg. CALL PGM(JTPWOBJ73/CLSTOCK BL), how to setup this ?

Thanks

Back