Workflow Task Error

eriley

We are having issue when calling a workflow. We call the workflow passing in the appropriate data and when it hits the information message task it creates and error and stops. There is only one task in the workflow, (Start -> Info Msg Task -> Stop). We have gone throw the setup/process and verified best we can that everything is setup correctly. I have attached the debuglog with the time just before calling the workflow to just after it finishes/errors. Its giving us an error and we can not determine if it is a setup issue or a data issue. Any help would be appreciated.

Version: 8.12
Tools: 8.98.31

Attachments

• 165808-jdedebug.txt
    206.7 KB · Views: 397
eriley,

I have not worked with workflow for a few years now, but it appears that your error is:

WORKFLOW - unsupported DSOBJTYPE 21, can not evaluate to a string.

I wonder if your process data structure has a data item of a type that is unsupported by the workflow functionality. Or possibly a miss match of data types. Posting the process data structure may help in resolving your issue.

We determined that there must have been a disconnect somewhere. We moved the production workflow down to DEV then promoted it up through the environments and it seems to have fixed the issue.

Back