• Introducing Dark Mode! Switch by clicking on the lightbulb icon next to Search or by clicking on Default style at the bottom left of the page!

E9.1 Work Order Processing (R31410) - Seeing Commitments, but Not Attaching Parts List

richchipper

Sorry for maybe a basic question. I'm the "superuser" trying to run a process I haven't done in years.

I have entered a work order header and have a bill of material. I am running the R31410 program to attach the parts list. The first run, it attached only 4 of the 20 items. However, I could see commitments on Summary Availability for all the items. I tried deleting the parts list and running it again - nothing was attached.

I tried a second work order and could not attach a parts list. AGain, I can see the commitments on Summary Availability, but there isn't a parts list.

I've tried different versions of the R31410 and am having the same difficulty. Is there a setting in the constants somewhere I'm missing?

Also, if I need to do a "negative" work order (meaning I need to take a bundled pack and break it down), will a parts list attach (meaning I need to take apart bundled pack A and deduct it from inventory and put back parts B & C into inventory)?

Thanks in advance.