E9.2 Work Order Issues P31113 called from negative Superbackflush - No Suggested Qty

ST_NicRad

EnterpriseOne 9.2
Tools 9.2.4.2
  • Work Order is entered for a negative Quantity
  • Parts list attached, Quantities are negative.
  • When Superbackflushing a negative quantity, there are no suggested Issue quantities(QNTOW) when P31113 is called.

Until recently, we would get the correct quantity to issue according to completion quantity. I can backflush the same order for a quantity >0 and this value is populated correctly (I get the Return Quantity > Quantity Issued Warning , as expected. ) Any ideas on how I can restore this functionality or what might have changed with P31113?

EnterpriseOne 9.2
Tools 9.2.4.2
  • Work Order is entered for a negative Quantity
  • Parts list attached, Quantities are negative.
  • When Superbackflushing a negative quantity, there are no suggested Issue quantities(QNTOW) when P31113 is called.

Until recently, we would get the correct quantity to issue according to completion quantity. I can backflush the same order for a quantity >0 and this value is populated correctly (I get the Return Quantity > Quantity Issued Warning , as expected. ) Any ideas on how I can restore this functionality or what might have changed with P31113?
I am also in the same situation, did you get any reply.

This was result of a bug we pushed into Production by way of ESU. I believe was resolved with JN18901. {{Beware - its a BIG one.}}

Back