Work Center Rates Not Set Up

DSD

Hi List!
We are using actual costing and done set up for work centers with cost method 09.While entering the data in P311221 we are getting hard error saying that 'Work Center Rates Not Set Up'. We have failed to understand that whats the reason for that.Pls reply who has exprencied such erorrs earlier.Its Urgent.

Hi,

Did you try just adding the rates form without adding any actual rates. I
think the program is just trying to verify that the F30008 records exist
even if the rates are zero or blank.

Just a thought.

Jeff

Jeff Smith CPIM CIRM
Business Consulting Services, PeopleSoft Enterprise One
Phone: (416)774-1272 / Cell: (416)708-5287
Fax: (416)490-2335
email: [email protected]

CANDO <[email protected]>@jdelist.com on 07/19/2005 06:23:45 AM

Please respond to JD Edwards® EnterpriseOne Applications
<[email protected]>

Sent by: [email protected]

To: [email protected]
cc:
Subject: Work Center Rates Not Set Up

Hi List!
We are using actual costing and done set up for work centers with cost
method 09.While entering the data in P311221 we are getting hard error
saying that 'Work Center Rates Not Set Up'. We have failed to understand
that whats the reason for that.Pls reply who has exprencied such erorrs
earlier.Its Urgent.

I had the same problem some time ago and did find the reason and the solution (see attached doc). Mind you : we are using standard costing (07) but I have the feeling that it will apply to your actual costing (09) also. Let me know if it worked. Note : I will be on holiday as of this evening.
Good luck,

Ronny

Attachments

• 94169-RP_Work centre rates not set up.doc
    120 KB · Views: 335
Hi!

Thanks a lot for the solution given.I have checked F4801T for Waledg and found that the reason only.WALEDGE was 02 instead of 09.

Thanks a lot again!
CANDO.

=A0=0A=0AHi =0A=0APl check whether you have frozen the work center rates w ith same cost method your using i.e 09 =0A Hope this will slove your probl em=0A=0A=0AOn Tue, 19 Jul 2005 CANDO wrote :=0A>Hi List!=0A>We are using ac tual costing and done set up for work centers with cost method 09.While ent ering the data in P311221 we are getting hard error saying that 'Work Cente r Rates Not Set Up'. We have failed to understand that whats the reason for that.Pls reply who has exprencied such erorrs earlier.Its Urgent.=0A>The ? Check out the=0A>Job Opportunites forum=0A>This is the JDELIST Enterpris eOne Applications Mailing List.=0A>The instructions on how to unsubscribe f rom any JDELIST mailing list are available=0A>here=0A>.=0A>JDELIST is not a ffiliated with JDEdwards=AE.=0A

Thanks a lot for the solution.

We had recently copied 07 to 87 and forgot to reset the "Costing Selection - Inventory" flag.

This resulted in Work Orders getting tagged in the F4801T table with 87 instead of 07.

Cleared the "Costing Selection - Inventory" flag and also the WALEDG.

Can anyone help me to understand is there any way to create and process work order with work center without rates defined. And without getting error ' Work center rates not defined' .??

I had the same problem some time ago and did find the reason and the solution (see attached doc). Mind you : we are using standard costing (07) but I have the feeling that it will apply to your actual costing (09) also. Let me know if it worked. Note : I will be on holiday as of this evening.
Good luck,

Ronny
Thanks Ronny. 21 years later this was my error and your document help me to solve it

Back