What are different types of kernels in Oneworld? Eplain the use of JDENET_N and JDENET_K process.

Sash

What are different types of kernels in Oneworld? Eplain the use of JDENET_N and JDENET_K process.

Re: What are different types of kernels in Oneworld? Eplain the use of JDENET_N and JDENET_K process.

Are going for an interview for a CNC job?

You have asked 13 CNC type questions in less than 12 hours. Most of these you should be able to answer yourself after doing CNC training or in some cases Just reading at the appropriate manual! A couple require experience and/or research.

I am very curious as to why you have asked these questions.

Have you done any CNC training? If not there are options for you to get this training. But you won't find people willing to train you using JDEList as a training medium. You will find people on JDEList who will train you (face to face or web based) - for a price.

Here are all your questions in one spot:

please explain in details procedure to rollback esu
how to check latest package deployed from web client
what is Difference between xe, 811SP1 , 812 and 9.1 package build process?
why and when we need Planner ESU ?and what changes it will make
can anybody explain Data refresh process via JDE(R98403)
what are sql pkg ,why we delete it periodically?
26 Is it mandatory to copy DD & GLBLTBL specs to Citrix machines?
What is the reason for we should use only DEP environment to build a package on DS?
List out the steps to create a custom environment or path-code?
Why should we clear *sqlpackages on AS/400 Enterprise Server.
How would you resolve http session time out issues?
SUppose if there are changes to 120 objects, which package would you suggest?

Re: What are different types of kernels in Oneworld? Eplain the use of JDENET_N and JDENET_K process.

hey thanks buddy for you suggestion...it is a forum for asking question...there is no limit for asking question?
you should not bother about if i am giving interview or not?
and finally if you dont like then just ignore it....

Peter,

I guess some people don't enjoy fishing.
I agree with Larry in Spokane.

Sash,

Generally, the folks on the list ask questions they have researched and the questions are specific to issues they are currently working on. Due to the random nature of the questions - Peter has a valid question, Are these Interview Question or are they genuine?

If you need help, do the research then ask the question - explaining what you have already tried.

If you are creating question for an interview, or trying to answer question for an interview - This IS Not the Place. If you lack the knowledge - you shouldn't be applying for the position. Google, OTJ, and Oracle Education are the places to look.

Very few posters have asked as many dumb questions as I have - and I always do the research before posting them (ok, 99.999% of the time).

(db)

Back