Vender Invoice Number Repeated

daveschultz

Well Known Member
We have a process where we load transactions into the F0911Z1 and the F0411Z1 and then process them using the R04110ZA. The problem that we are seeing is that the Vendor Invoice Number (VINV) on all of the F0911 records comes across as the first entry that was in the F0911Z1. This doesn't seem to happen on any other field. We use a similar process that uses the R03B11Z1A, and the values from that field come across just fine. I can't see any processing options or anything like that which could cause this. Has anyone seen this before?

Thanks

Dave
E812, TR 8.98.1.4

Hi Dave

I've not used this before, but do you get any errors in your work centre or back from the UBE related to duplicate suppplier/invoice number?

Thanks
Aidy

Hi Dave,

I haven't used R04110ZA, however based on the way Standard and Speed Voucher Entry work, I wonder if you should leave VINV blank in F0911Z1. The interactive programs take the value entered on the voucher and enter it on the GL distribution lines automatically. Perhaps there is logic or a business function which does the same for batch entries, but having a value in F0911Z1 is preventing it from happening. Do you have a safe place to check it out? I'd be interested to hear if removing the VINV from F0411Z1 solves the problem.

Hi Brad,

We actually heard back from Oracle that things were working "as designed". The way we were trying to do things just won't work.

Dave

Back