Upload more than 5000 record to F0902Z1

Analyst

Hi,
We are moving to new JDE9.2 in few weeks. With our testing we find out we can't upload large data. System freeze and don't do anything. This process of uploading the same number of records takes only few minutes in our current system (JDE 9.0).
Thanks,

Hi,
We are moving to new JDE9.2 in few weeks. With our testing we find out we can't upload large data. System freeze and don't do anything. This process of uploading the same number of records takes only few minutes in our current system (JDE 9.0).
Thanks,
More info please. "system freeze" is how wide in scope? this single job? Entire server?

Are you trying to Copy/Paste the rows into a grid ? Or use the "upload" to the grid ? If so, I do know an existing issue that Oracle has where there is a problem with large uploads to a grid. What platform is your web server on ? Websphere or Weblogic ? Can you be specific on the tools release you're using ? You need to provide more information to be able to get this resolved - but I believe I know what issue you're referring to (and its a relatively simple fix).

If your issue is specific to Grid import / Copy paste then have a look at these docs on the support site

Doc ID 1612892.1 E1: GRID: Copy And Paste or Import into Grid Does Not Process or Gives HTTP 500 Error or Exceeding Maximum Parameters with Weblogic or Websphere after Upgrade or Server Change

Doc ID 1995534.1 E1: GRID: How to Verify and Change the MaxRequestParameterCount Setting on Weblogic for issues with Copy and Paste or Import

I have a site, where we upgraded to tools 9.2 with the web on WLS 12c and we could not import / copy paste even 400-500 rows. The system did not freeze , but it just would not load the grid. Though we did not have the exact same error messages listed in the above docs , we followed the instructions in 1995534.1 ( we changed the value to 500,000 based on Oracle Support's recommendation) , and it fixed the issue.

Last edited:
Thanks altquark. I was using upload before. This time I used copy and paste and it took only few minutes to bring over my 5700 record.

Back