• Welcome to the upgraded JDELIST forum and thank you for your patience.
    Please restrict discussions and issues regarding the new forum software to the Off Topic forum. We will be monitoring that forum for issues.
    If you have trouble logging in, please reset your password using the forgotten password form: https://www.jdelist.com/community/index.php?lost-password/
    If you are unable to successfully reset your password, please contact us: Click here!
    We hope that you enjoy the upgraded forum.
  • Introducing Dark Mode! Switch by clicking on the lightbulb icon next to Search or by clicking on Default style at the bottom left of the page!

Upgrade Vertex L to Q series

Has anyone done this upgrade yet that is on World
Based on my understanding Q series is only supported on A9.3 and A9.3 is only supported on iSeries V7R1

I am wondering as well if anyone is going to forego this upgrade and has some other work around or some other software that will do their payroll.

I would like to hear feedback from anyone who is in the same boat as I am.

Thanks,
Mike

Hi Mike,

we are going to V7R1 and upgrading world to a9.3 soon, i will be doing this upgrade in the near future (3 months or so).

i have talked in dept with Vertex on the Q series because we are at A9.1 on the L series, there is a 2.00.20 coming out before the end of the year for all the new tax changes that are effective January 1, 2013.

i am planning on that upgrade instead of the Q if we are not live with A9.3.

hope this helps some.

David McCune
Fike Corporation