E9.1 Update Data Using P4101Z1

richchipper

Well Known Member
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I want to do a mass update to change a stocking type (STKT) for a specific list of items. However, I'm getting an "Invalid Location" error when I run this. I even tried copying/pasting the primary location name and it's still giving the same error. I also tried using both C and 03 as the transaction types. I tried deleting using D and 04 with the same error. Any ideas of what I'm not doing correctly?

Last edited:
Hello

We just ran the UBE to update item record. I believe that the location needs to be added in F4100 (Location Master) thru P41001.
We got the similar error and we added the location to F4100.

Thank you for your help

Hello

We just ran the UBE to update item record. I believe that the location needs to be added in F4100 (Location Master) thru P41001.
We got the similar error and we added the location to F4100.

Thank you for your help
Thanks for your response. The location is already set up and valid in F4100. I just need to change the stocking type in F4102. Any other ideas?

Hi,

I downloaded the existing F4102 records into an Excel worksheet with the W4101Z1B format. Then, the business user made changes by keeping only the rows that had modifications to the stocking type and master planning family code. This process worked seamlessly without encountering any errors. However, I'm uncertain if you had already downloaded the records beforehand.

Back