Understanding Inbound Interoperability for Procurement

JDekP2P

Hello,

First, I am not a JDE expert and I am looking for advice. Thank you for this consideration.

I am looking for some insights for future interoperable capabilities with JDE.
Context and assumptions:

• JDE E1 9.0 is the central A/P platform
  • A user is using a systemX to produce a PO to send to a supplier as it needs to follow POs within the systemX functional environment
  • As JDE E1 is the platform for central A/P, the PO is to be sent to JDE E1 when issued by systemX using potentially the JDEPOIN transaction type for inbound purchase order transactions. PO to be received in JDE E1 as issued.
  • PO receiving is tobe done in systemX and sent to JDE E1 to notify JDE E1 PO has been received using
  • At the end of the process, JDE E1 is looking to do invoice match (voucher match) as the invoice is to be managed by E1 A/P for payment

Assuming the PO is to be issued to a supplier by system x using its own PO number, and assuming the PO will be interfaced to JDE E1 for voucher-match and payment,

how do we reconcile the PO Number from system x with PO number from JDE and the PO number on the invoice (issued from system x) for future match?
which transactions should be used for interfaces?

Any other scenarios resuming on the same objectives are welcomed?

Thank you!

Back