• Introducing Dark Mode! Switch by clicking on the lightbulb icon next to Search or by clicking on Default style at the bottom left of the page!

E9.2 Unable to Update Hover Screen

khanxsolo

I made some changes to P01700 (Address Book Information Hover Form). I now want this program to be referenced by the JDE_CUSTOMERHOVER_SHAN hover viewer feature.

JDE_CUSTOMERHOVER_SHAN is set to P03B700 by deafult, but I have updated in the Feature Definitions screen P958973 to now reference P01700. The permissions are set to *PUBLIC *ALL.

For some reason the hover viewer will not update. I have it linked to P01700, but it is still displaying P03B700. Am I missing something? Do I need to perform something outside of the P958973 screen to get this to update? The documentation I have seen only seems to reference P958973 and P958974. I believe I have done everything I need to do with those.

I have cleared cache and signed out and in multiple times. I'm not sure where I am going wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

jdedwardsuser

While setting up in P958974 have you setup two records like one for DV910 and JDV910 . I know in jde we have to set for both in some cases for it to work properly . Other than that . I think you pretty much covered it all in terms of setup and that should work . Is there any kind of runtime cache that may be you need to clean as well related to the applications , sql packages and bounce services once and see ?