Unable to change GL date (hardcoded) while trying to revise a receipt from P03B102

rakeshmaji

After highlighting a receipt, when I click 'revise' from row exit bar, I cannot select or void further because it gives error "Prior End balance Forward Invalid" CAUSE The date being edited is less than the beginning fiscal date in the Company Constants file (F0010) for your company.

RESOLUTION Enter a date which is not less than the beginning fiscal date for your company, or, if you are entering stand-alone journal entry, enter a document type of ‘##’.
I cant change the GL date since it is non-editable. Is there a flag or any other factor which disable the G/L field from edit mode to read only mode?

Re: Unable to change GL date (hardcoded) while trying to revise a receipt from P03B102

Instead of 'Revise', select 'Void'. This is standard functionality in JDE - once entered, you can't change a GL Date.

Re: Unable to change GL date (hardcoded) while trying to revise a receipt from P03B102

Hi Boris,

Thanks for replying. I tried to void, the situation is same. It wont let me void, because of the G/L date.
thanks

Back