UBE Versions - setting jobque attribute

HolderAndrew

Well Known Member
Hi List

Another question for the gurus out there! Not sure if this is for developers forum but i will give it a go.

When assigning a specific jobqueue in appl P98305 (row exit to version detail) does anyone know where the jobqueue value is actually stored (alias JOBQUE)?

We have many UBE versions which we want to point to specific job queues and it will take a while to do all these manually. I was hoping that we could do some sql update to quicken up the process.

In debug when adding the jobque value in advanced details (form W98305A) i see that the "set attribute" function is called with OMW project action "Z7999" for set jobqueue attribute. I suspect that this is updating some spec tables only on the server as i can't see any updates to the tables that contain the JOBQUE column in the log.

Does anyone know if this can be done? We are on E1 9.1.5.5.

Many thanks

Andrew

The Job Queue is stored in a BLOB field, I believe it's on F983051 table.... so you can't sql it unfortunately. I needed that once and I had to manually do it.
You can try to create a custom program to mimic what P98305 application does though.. I'd have make a Headerless Detail, with Program ID (PID), Version (VERS) and Job Queue (JOBQUE) fields on the grid...

I would call VersionListLocalLookup (X983052) to retrieve the current JobQueue, and then I'd use OMWSetAttribute (B98220A) to set the new JobQueue.

OMW Set Attribute
"Z799" -> BF szOMWAction
FI idParm -> BF idHandle
FC Job Queue -> BF szString300
VA frm_idReturn <- BF idReturn
"4" -> BF cDataType

I'd also call this function at the end, since this is called on the OK button click of P98305.

OMW Set Attribute
"Z741" -> BF szOMWAction
FI idParm -> BF idHandle
"1" -> BF cChar
VA frm_idReturn <- BF idReturn
"5" -> BF cDataType

Think i have answered my own question - it is stored in the central objects RDASPEC table (eg. codv910/f98761) in blob area, so i think i'll do this manually for now!

BRgds
Andrew

Andrew, just wanted to mention that we have a commercial tool for this task...

Back