UBE R09811Summarization

Michael L.

Well Known Member
Morning List.

I’m wondering if anybody has experienced an issue with the R09811 not summarizing transactions correctly when running over a large set of records. Below is our issue.

When we run the R09811 over company ‘A’, the BF records are created and all records summarized correctly. A perfect run over this ‘set of records’.

When we run the exact same process over company ‘B’, thousands of records are not summarized. This is our issue and we suspect because of the # of records in the data set for this company versus a smaller data set for company ‘A’.

We then reran the R09811 a second time for the same company, but this time we added an account number (that didn’t summarize the first time around) in the Processing options for the same company and this was successful.

So, one would have to think, that even when running the R09811 with just one company, depending on the # of records, the UBE could be successful or not depending on the # of records in the data set.

I have 30+ million records in my archived F0911 that I want to summarize running the R09811 just one time.

Thanks in advance for your experience with the R09811 and/or any ideas.

Michael

8.11 SP1, 8.98.3.3, ESU JJ17584 for the latest R09811 BSFN and IBM i 7.1.

R09811 only produce one batch per run.
Once it passes 999,999 "BF" entries since it increments JELN by whole numbers) it errors out.
We run a quick SQL summary count by FY/PN/AID/SBL to get a rough estimate on how many line entries to expect and set the # of periods to retain to insure it doesn't exceed that limit.

Back