UBE failes after SP15.1

gerd_renz3

VIP Member
Hi list,

I installed SP15.1 on B733.1 . When we run a custom UBE on the server it
errors out not finding specs for F00166:
JDB9900299 - Failed to create global table specs for F00166 .
This table really does not exist on our system. I checked that is does exist
on Xe.
Other UBE's ran ok on the server.
As we are in production I had to go back to SP7.1 and our custom UBE ran
fine.
I have found other calls to Customer Support with this error, but no
solutions.

Can anybody help?

Thanks, Gerd
B733.1, HP9000, Oracle 8.0.4, fat clients

These errors are from an XE table, that obviously doesn't exits in your
B7331 release, just ignore this. I have applied SP15.1 at a B7332 site and
this error occured, but to no detriment . Also check that default printers
exists for the user as this caused some UBE's to go into error.

Simon

Hi!!!,

Please, could you tell us if the R09801 runs on the server succesfully?.
We have the SP15_1 and B7331, Oracle 8.0.6 and Solaris 7, and we have a problem with this report on the server, runs succesfully locally.
It's updating F0902, F0018, but in F0911 is not updating the GLPOST field to "P", it's only doing it for journal entry lines 10, 20 ,30, but not for 2-9-11-19-21, etc...
About your problem don't worry because it's due to XE tables that doesn't exist in B7331.
Please, could you tell us if you have the same problem with this report? because we think it's due to the SP15_1.
Thanks in advance.

For B7332, under SP15.1. One of my clients, has a problem posting Invoice Batches (IB Type) the InvoicePost BSFN crashes with a memory violation, when it runs on the Server, and works fine locally. Furthermore, the problems only occurs when dealing with Foreign Currency. There is a very similar problem reported with XE, but the RL says it has no relevance, I am of a difference opinion

Simon

On Thu, 21 June 2001, mcb wrote:

Hi Simon,
In our case, no memory violation shows.

On the other hand, the system gets crazy when applying the currency exchange rate. Instead of using 166.386 it is using 166386000000000000, therefore causing an out of balance on the CA for 99999999999999999, the only error that shows in the Work center.

This works also fine in local.

Did you find a solution for the customer you were mentioning before??

Thanks for your help.

It's still a problem, and JDE have asked for logs of it running on the server. But.......wait for it.... when level 6 logging is turned on, it works fine. So we are kinda stuck. With logging on, the BSFN is made to run sychronous. The Xe problem refers to two variables with in a subroutine in the BSFN not being initialised explicitly.

Simon

On Thu, 21 June 2001, mcb wrote:

Hi Simon,
Could you tell which Oracle release is your customer use it?
We are in 8.0.5 and RL told us that we needed the 8.0.6, but we think that the release is not the problem.
What do you think about this?.
Thank you.

Back