UBE does not run on server

lincor

Hi all!
When i try to run UBE on server (CRP) it does not run, and jde.log returns "Job of type UBE failed with rcode = 0" message.
Jdedebug.log has string "--UBE--[0]-- Could not retrieve Report Template Specification."
Anybobody can help me? I don't have CNC skill.
Thanks.

Hi Vladimir,

I suppose, this is a custom UBE, am I right?
Had been ever built a server package with this UBE and deployed onto the enterprise server?

If had not, then you will need CNC support on your site to do it.
To large this topic for JDEList, to explain, how to do it.

Regards,

Zoltán

Hi, Zoltan and thanks for your answer.
You're right this is a custom UBE. Server package with this UBE has been deployed on the server two montns ago, but i made some changes on monday. May i build package anyway, or it is enough to CheckIn this UBE?
Best regards, Vladimir.

Hi Vladimir,

You have build and deploy package for ALL path code, where you want to run an UBE on server.

Are you really sure, that for CRP (PY) had been done that?
(e.g. for PD had been done, but not for CRP/PY)

Check-In is not enough to install/deploy anything to run, but required before it.

If you want to deploy something onto a client site (Fat or Terminal Server) then you have to GET the object on that client when signed on the specific path code based environment.

NOTE#1: you have to select the from location, specially when your mods have not been promoted from DV.
NOTE#2: if your mods affect more objects (e.g. UBE, BSVW, ProcOpt DSTR), then you have to GET all affected objects.

If you want to run something on the enterprise server, then the only way to place the mods there is to build and deploy a server package - except Batch Versions.

Hope, this helps.

Regards,

Zoltán

Back