two question

marsyang

Hi lists:
I have two questions when i test JDE XE.
1)Item Restriction can't work.I have setup the purchase instructions and correlative item restriction .But it is not work so well.When the field Item Restrictions equal to I ,Purchase Order Entry always display error.
2)Match voucher to open receipt.When I do a match use Form exits Orders to match,I can't find any order.
Anyone can help me?
Thans and Best Regards

I can respond to your second question. In P0411, after you key the voucher header, and you want to match to the receipt, and you look at the Form exits you will see an exit Receipts to Match. Select this exit. Do not select exit Orders to Match. You want the receipt, not the order. I am assuming you received the goods and recorded a receipt with program P4312 Receiving, which creates a record in F43121. This F43121 receipt record is what you will see when you select the Receipts to Match exit in F0411.

Dave Mallory
Denver Water

You are right.But sometimes we use the two-way voucher match,I try it,but not succeed.

Hi Yangyong

Wrt two way matching, have you created a separate version of P4314 for two way matching. In this version you can set the allowed status of the purchase order and the document types. In the processing options of P0411 you can then call this version of voucher match.

Wrt Item restrictions, I haven't touched this for a while, but do remember that it works the opposite of what one would instinctively expect. Can you 'play around' with 'I' and 'E'? From memory 'I' means Included in the restriction and therefore not allowed.
Alternatively you may want to look at advanced pricing. In sales it is quite common to create a mandatory adjustment for allowed item/customer combinations. Not sure though if this works in Purchasing.

Good luck,

Back