N/A Trial Balance FY 21 is not recognized by Trial Balance

sshepard03

I am (still) on One World 7334. I added 2021 to the DATE PATTERN calendar. But via SQL query, it recognizes 01/01/21 as 01/01/1921. So when I run Trial Balance report for FY 21 and period 1, no data is displayed.
Oddly, many transactions and documents require the user to use date format MM/DD/YYYY when entering information.
So I updated the DATE PATTERN calendar to use MM/DD/YYYY, like 01/01/2021, then try to run Trial Balance for 21, 1, and still no data.
There is Data in FY 21 with UPMJs of 2021 in the GL (F0911) and the Account Balances (F0902). But apparently the Trial Balance thinks, when I enter FY 21 in Processing Options, it thinks I am asking for 1921 data.

Any thoughts ?

There is probably a century "cutoff" set somewhere in the system, that says anything 20 or less is for 20xx, and 21 or greater is 19xx.

The system allows two-digit dates to be entered to facilitate data entry. The system uses data dictionary item CENTCHG (CenturyChangeYear) to determine the century to use for populating data tables. The system also uses this data dictionary item when automatically populating the default effective through and expiration dates in some data tables.

In releases Xe and ERP8.0, the default value for CENTCHG was set to 10. Thus dates populated using the CENTCHG default value are created as ‘12/31/2010’. In release 8.9, the default value was set to 15, creating a date of ‘12/31/2015’. In releases 8.10 through 9.2, the default value was set to 25, creating a date of ‘12/31/2025’. Oracle recommends that this value be increased for users in the Xe, ERP8.0, and 8.9 releases as well as users who have upgraded from these releases to 8.10 or higher so that the software will supply new effective through dates further into the future.

Oops - may need to take all of above - didn't realize this was the World forum :(

In World the Data Dictionary default value in #CYR sets the Century Cutoff. We are in CRP for A9.4 and after the last planning run the value was 20 and everything started failing because FY 21 started being 1921. We update the default value to 40 and it started working correctly.

Thanks all.
I cannot find CENTCHG or CENTYR in the tables anywhere. Can anyone direct me to where I may find these data elements ?

I went to DD, changed CENTCHG and CENTYR both to 40, logged out...no joy. Still can't run P1 trial balance for 2021.
Struggle bus.

Trial Balance for Year 21, Period 1 still not picking up data.
In DD, I have values set as:
DCYR = 98
CENTCHG = 98
CENTYR = 30.

Does anyone have any thoughts ?

Trial Balance for Year 21, Period 1 still not picking up data.
In DD, I have values set as:
DCYR = 98
CENTCHG = 98
CENTYR = 30.

Does anyone have any thoughts ?
You probably need your CNC person to build a package. If you are on a FAT client there is a special procedure on rebuilding the DD. Your version of One World is ancient history.

You might also have your CNC person delete the 6 spec ddb/xdb files on your enterprise/batch server(s).
They are located in a folder like "E910\***\spec". Delete these files: dddict, ddtext, glbltbl, both ddb and xdb files.
These can cache data dictionary information.

Back