TR 9.2.1.0 Server Manager REST APIs

craig_welton

craig_welton

Legendary Poster
This is cool ...

Automation and simplification are fundamental principles for JD Edwards low total cost of ownership. To provide additional automation, key Server Manager functionality can now be accessed through REST APIs. These REST APIs are used to automate provisioning of JD Edwards servers, monitoring activity, and managing JD Edwards environments. Additionally, customers leverage this capability to develop mobile applications to manage JD Edwards EnterpriseOne.

Craig

Thanks Craig. You beat me to it. Most (or all) of the API is geared towards provisioning (looks like this was a mandate from their Cloud infrastructure teams). They will probably make more enhancements ...

It's pretty bare. Server Manager has a lot more functionality (User Activity, Call Object Stats, Memory Usage, etc.) that I hope to see in future releases.

It's pretty bare. Server Manager has a lot more functionality (User Activity, Call Object Stats, Memory Usage, etc.) that I hope to see in future releases.

Do know more about 9.2.1.0 Server Manager Rest API Feature , watch our latest video !

YouTube : Click Here

Back