• Introducing Dark Mode! Switch by clicking on the lightbulb icon next to Search or by clicking on Default style at the bottom left of the page!

tax Inland Revenue Authority


Of the balance amount.
Ref: Tax Ref.No. S7081101D, Statement of Account, dated.11 Dec 1999.


With reference to your letter and conversation with Ms.Yoke Swee Lan , I came to understand that I can’t reimburse my Oct.1998 salary which has been with-hold for Income Tax Assessment by my previous employer, Transquest Supplies & Co. Pte Ltd. Thanks for your pains-taking attention to get my amount.