E9.2 Swift Platform

• Thread starter Gopal_Kistasami
  • Start date

Gopal_Kistasami

Hi,

Good day to you all.
This is just an enquiry to find out if anyone is using the Swift Platform from Ephlux for aop automation for JDE to create mobile, scanner , tablet and web applications auto integrated with JDE apps and orchestrations or any third party applications and databases. If yes, are you happy with this solution and how would you rate this product.

Any comment regarding above will be appreciated.

Hello,
I just installed the Swift system last month and got certified on the platform. The app is very impressive and intuitive to use right away. Currently building a set of Swift apps which integrate with our orchestrations. Strongly recommend it from my side.

Hi,

Good day to you all.
This is just an enquiry to find out if anyone is using the Swift Platform from Ephlux for aop automation for JDE to create mobile, scanner , tablet and web applications auto integrated with JDE apps and orchestrations or any third party applications and databases. If yes, are you happy with this solution and how would you rate this product.

Any comment regarding above will be appreciated.
I've been looking for a good replacement platform for JDE mobile apps since Oracle sunset their mobile applications and swift is the best platform I have come across. The tools are really easy to use and its very straightforward to create an mobile app pretty quickly. I've been recommending it to most of my clients using JDE & orchestrator now

Back