SPC CODE for JD.Edwards version B733.2

dodonk

Hi, there

I use JD.Edwards One World version B733.2 SP17 that will soon be expired.
I have a problem to fill the Software Protection Code (SPC Code).
I have download a Software Protection Code self Service Generator from oracle.com but could not apply.

Please help me how and from where do I get the SPC Code for JD. Edwards version B733.2 SP 17

Thank you for your kind attention.

In the place where you downloaded the SPC code is specifically mentions that if you are on a release prior to B7333 (XE) that you must contact Oracle support to get a license key. You will need to log a support case to get them to generate you a key.

Thanks to reply,
I have contact the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and World Technical Support Center with a choice of English, JD Edwards Support, Non-
Technical choice and by officials at the time prompted me to write the
email to [email protected].
then I wrote an email for this issue to the email above but for the move around the officer ask me like your suggest to contact Oracle global support.
so, ...
would u like to help to show me what to do ?

Are you on current support for JDE? If so you should have an account for metalink3.oracle.com. You can log a support ticket with global support there. If you do not have access to metalink3.oracle.com I am not sure what you should do. I would think your only option would be to call the phone number for your region from this link: http://www.oracle.com/support/contact.html

Thanks for reply Justin,

I would like to ask to you , how if not on support to the JD. Edwards anymore ,can I still get the SPC code? because the program is still very useful for many Department ...
Thank you

If you are not paying for maintenance - you still own the software, and you can still get the SPC code.

I would call Denver and shout very loudly until they reply. You purchased the code - you didn't rent it - and you need for them to provide you with the ability to run the software you own.

Otherwise - I would get legal involved. Oracle cannot stop you from running software you purchased without a key - I'm certain that you just didn't talk to the correct department.

On another note - I did think that B7332 was supported through the SPC Code generator - but I'm probably mistaken. You really ought to consider upgrading if you want to continue using the product - but if you haven't been on maintenance for the past 10 years (B7332 came out in 1999) - then the cost is probably prohibitive...

Back