Source in Debug doesn't match OMW

vikins

vikins

Hi

Have done some development in JDE Oneworld through OMW and promoted to PY. Source code in PY through OMW looks fine. But when I turn on the debugger, the source I see is not the same, it was the original source. My question is where do Debugger grab the source code from? Local or server? I have tried advanced get, check out/in in PY environment but it still shows the old code. Help!

Last edited:
Re: Source in Debug doesnt match OMW

Hi

Have done some development in JDE Oneworld through OMW and promoted to PY. Source code in PY through OMW looks fine. But when I turn on the debugger, the source I see is not the same, it was the original source. My question is where do Debugger grab the source code from? Local or server? I have tried advanced get, check out/in in PY environment but it still shows the old code. Help!

Is this a UBE? Is it possible that there are version level event rules that you are seeing? If not, then rebuild the debug information area (press the button next to the traffic light). That will give you the latest and greatest source specs.

Back