E9.2 Sorting jobs in WSJ

Soumen

Soumen

Reputable Poster
Just a quick check with the peeps out there ...

I have been happily using the '>E' in WSJ for these many years to filter the jobs in P, S and W. Now with 9.2.7 we have a new status 'T - Terminated'.
Ofcourse with the above filter the T is also getting filtered out ... kind of annoyance.

Anyone found a workaround to filter out only P, S and W in 9.2.7 ?

Thanks!

Since i'm mainly working on a system with 400+ subsystems i've been using SQL for years now 😅
But about that T status: Since it's a status for explicitly canceled jobs do you think that a) there will be a ton and b) you really don't want to see them?

Since i'm mainly working on a system with 400+ subsystems i've been using SQL for years now 😅
But about that T status: Since it's a status for explicitly canceled jobs do you think that a) there will be a ton and b) you really don't want to see them?
Hi Matt,

True there will not be a ton of them but still there are many which messes by view of the jobs that I want to see which are Processing or in Queue. :)
Just trying to check out if thereis any innovative way someone would have found out by now.

How about creating an advanced query to include just those you're interested in?
I agree, jemez842. WSJ has always been a tough nut to crack with QBEs only. For me it was a great use case for advanced query when it first came out and allowed me to filter out certain jobs to get a quick view of possible problems short of an SQL query.

Back