Some Icon is not available on General posts

Zoltan_Gyimesi

Zoltan_Gyimesi

Legendary Poster
Hi Eric, Support

Using my Hungarian Language setting some of the Icons does not work, is not available on the General Board when I make a new post/reply. They are the 1st on the left and 1st-2nd-3rd on right side of the two row on the Icon Pane.

When I move the cursor over the icon then the balloon help pops up with empty brackets and pressing it, includes also empty brackets into the text.

I have also tried to enter the English and Hungarian name of the icon in between the brackets (e.g. [king] and [király]) typing them on the keyboard but it also doesn't work (tested by Preview function).

The situation is the same for the Colour/Coloured Line tag bar on the bottom of the pane for the colors and lines after black colour.

Setting the language to US English everything works fine. I haven't tested with other language than Hungarian.

Although it is not a serious problem, any correction will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Zoltán

B7332 SP11, ESU 4116422, Intel NT4, SQL 7 SP1
(working with B7321, B7331, XE too)<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Zoltan_Gyimesi on 8/16/01 10:53 AM.</FONT></P>

Eric,
I just would like to interest /w3timages/icons/smile.gif, have you tried to reproduce my problem and/or have you been able to reproduce (using Hungarian language /w3timages/icons/cool.gif)?
I know, it is really a minor problem /w3timages/icons/frown.gif but I really like /w3timages/icons/wink.gif to use that icons sometimes in the posts on the General board. Unfortunately, sometimes the most appropriate icons are unavailable /w3timages/icons/sad.gif. I do not want to change always my language setting to English and back to Hungarian, making them available when I make post on the General board.

Zoltán

(working with B7321, B7331, XE too)

Zoltan,

We won't be able to address these issues until after the next two forum upgrades. The next upgrade with be September 1.

Place your system configuration information in your signature!

Never mind, Eric.
They are really not relevant problems. The upgrade much more important. I am waiting it excited.
Could I wish Good Luck to the upgrade?
Zoltán

(working with B7321, B7331, XE too)

Back