So Long and Thanks for All The Help

JDEList,

Unfortunately, the time has come to move on. The University is moving to Oracle (Storm) Cloud ERP and discontinuing use of JDE.

Over the past 16½ years I have learned a lot and gained a great amount of help and assistance from JDEList. I hope I have helped a few along the way. I have come in contact with some brilliant people on JDElist. A big thankyou to Eric for creating this site.

JDE has been an excellent package, but not without it's problems. I'm sure that as long as Oracle continue to develop it, it will continue to be an excellent package. I have been working with JDE for the majority of my working life and have enjoyed it most of them. So this is a big change for me too.

I'll still remain a member, though I'm ceasing watching any forums except this one (Off Topic/Help).

I'll always wonder what happened to Zoltan_Gyimesi.

Thanks everyone,
Peter

Peter, I am really sorry you leave this Cosmos; your helping hand and will be missed. Thank you very much for your help.
Good luck in your new career, I am sure it will be another challenging and satisfying Cosmos.
All the best to you and your family.
Be safe,
Adrian

Thank you very much for your replies, they were a big surprise and a very pleasant one! I'm glad it was a two-way benefit.

I also hope I was able to "teach them how to fish".

For the record my bio is:

Started (working) Life as an Accountant & continued one way or other for 11 yrs.
Then JDE Admin/CNC/Developer etc.:
4 yrs with JD Edwards EnterpriseWorld (JDE World) (1995-1998)
22 yrs with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne (JDE OneWorld) (1998-2020)
including 16½ years (since January 2004) on JDEList
From 2020 Oracle (Storm) Cloud ERP

I'll still lurk here from time to time.

All the best to you all. It has been a privilege and a pleasure.:)
Peter, I am happy for you!
Enjoy your retirement.
All the best to you and your family.
Be safe,
Adrian

Back