Shipping Software that plays nice with E1

alzakkr

Do you know any other software besides Varsity that plays nice with E1?
- We need it to integrate with UPS/Fedex
- capture weight
- prints labels
- move tracking info to JDE E1

UPS has a product called Connect Ship that seems to play nicely. You're UPS rep will be able to plug you into the information for it.

I've integrated 8.9 into UPS connect in a couple of weeks. You basically read sales order information and put it into a text file that the shipping software user reads and ships from.
He has to copy the waybill information into JDE manually but this is part of the shipping process.

It might be worth looking at 'Pfastship' in Irvine, CA. It was (and probab ly still is) nicely integrated with JDE.

I'm reviving this thread from 2010 to see if anyone else has anything to update or contribute?

I've integrated UPS, FedEx, USPS, Sterling, Appian, Logility, and a couple other custom interfaces.

Frankly, it's not hard. Sterling was a big one, because the whole thing was done in Java, but the others were all done in JDE. The trick is to integrate with Advanced Trans, which is already built in.

Hi All,
Just looking for any recommendations for a 3rd party shipping system which can intergrate with JDE E1 other than below. we are in the process of evaluating and went through below ones.

1. World Link
2. Logicor (pfastship)
3. Agaile

Thanks,
Clarence
E1 8.11 SQL 2005

Hi Matt,
Thanks for the info and I will try to contact Kewill and Proship for more info.

We have already contacted Agile and Logicor(I think they merged with pfastship)

Again thanks for the info and the presentation.

Clarence

Hi All,
Would like to hear if anyone has good or bad experiences with Proship software as well as their integration with JDE E1.

Thanks,
Clarence

Back