Setting Values in RC

Bill_Feeney

Hi All,
I'm modifying R10411A by adding columns for each period's budget and variance. In the original, the RV Column Heading - 1 and Heading - 2 have been overridden for each column in the variable's properties.
In the ER the RC value is overridden with the Month value.
My question is how to override only the Column Heading - 1 and leave Heading - 2 as is? Is this possible to do?

Thanks for the help,

Bill Feeney
B7332 SP 13.1 Sun Unix Oracle 8.1.6

Hi Bill,

I very well know the Vocabulary Overrides from inside, I worked with its logic many times to accomplish our Hungarian language translations, retrieve it from our system and install it on other systems (B7321, B7331, B7332) while we haven't official Hungarian OneWorld version (we have it first time in XE).

I am sorry to say, there is no way to override Coulumn Heading parts (1 and 2) separately leaving the other part transparent as for Columnar sections in Reports as for the Grid on Forms.

You can override headings (and other static texts) for APPLs and UBEs not only with FDA and RDA but with P9220 Vocabulary Overrides application, further you can enter language overrides too with P9220.

Regards,
Zoltán

B7332 SP11, ESU 4116422, Intel NT4, SQL 7 SP1
(working with B7321, B7331, XE too)

Thanks Adrian and Zoltan for the reply. I was afraid your responses were going to confirm what seemed to be the case. Oh well, now for the tedious work :)

Bill Feeney
B7332 SP 13.1 Sun Unix Oracle 8.1.6

Back