Seeking assistance with Bottomline Transform and printing documents from Media Object

annieef

Hi there,

My team is attempting to print attachments on purchase orders - we can view OSA on the PO, but we can't seem to identify how to print attachments to the order. Has anyone already accomplished this in Bottomline?

Would love to hear.

Annie Altenhofen
E1 9.0
Tools 9.1.4.4
AS/400

Hi Annie

I think this will be not hard if you attach using File attachment (not OLE), and if you are able to use the Media Object api to output in the Report the media object name, type and full path, and also if transform server has permissions to access that path

Also I'm interested in the use of the media objects api for this, I'm currently investigating this

Regards

Hi Annie

I have just finished this and works fine

I did a select on F00165 with Table name, key and attachment type = 5 (only File attachments)

then I printed the name and full path of the attachments

on transform I make a reporting againts all these names and use a draw pdf, draw xps or dynamic picture based on the file name extension

Regards

It depends on what type of media attachment you want to get in transform and from where.
We print text attachments from the R43500 PDF in transform using the OSA/PDF RT Parser.
You just add the text attachment item to the Body tab from the section as a multiline object.
This results in a text attachment item being added.

Back