Schema details

shivneri

Hi All,
We will be migrating JDE database to a DR environment, so we must know which schemas to migrate. Where I will get a list of schemas that must be included in the database migration? How can I get this details from JDE system?

Look in your f98611 in the SYS7333 schema in your Oracle Database. This is the datasource master . You will get the information you want here

If your site has followed the standard naming conventions then the schemas you want to replicate over to DR are as below. I may have missed a few or have typos but look at your F98611 .

PRODDTA
PRODCTL
SYS7333
SVM7333
OBJ7333 (Or is it OL7333. Haven't looked at an Xe system in ages)
DD7333
PD7333

I would keep the schemers out of my database. You can't trust them.

And yep, it's OL7333.

Careful on SVM7333, you may have multiple.

Shivneri,

The information you are after is contained in the F98611 (Data Source Master) Table. If you have an Oracle database then select where the Data Source Type (OMDSTP)(UDC 98/DD) is 'O' (phonetically: upper case Oscar).

Hi All,

Thanks for your valuable reply.

1. Will there be any configuration changes in JDE required after the migration?

2. any check list after migration?

Thanks in advance.

Look in your f98611 in the SYS7333 schema in your Oracle Database. This is the datasource master . You will get the information you want here

If your site has followed the standard naming conventions then the schemas you want to replicate over to DR are as below. I may have missed a few or have typos but look at your F98611 .

PRODDTA
PRODCTL
SYS7333
SVM7333
DD7333
PD7333

Shivneri,

The information you are after is contained in the F98611 (Data Source Master) Table. If you have an Oracle database then select where the Data Source Type (OMDSTP)(UDC 98/DD) is 'O' (phonetically: upper case Oscar).

Hi,

Thanks for your valuable reply.
1. Will there be any configuration changes in JDE required after the migration?
2. Any checklist f or activities to do after migration?

Thanks in advance.

Shivneri,

You will most likely need to reconfigure the new database installation. How the reconfiguration is made will depend on your DR setup. Is it a completely separate installation? Does it use the same servers (Enterprise, Database, Web, etc.)? There was a document on the support site that identified what needed to be reconfigured.

Shivneri,

You will most likely need to reconfigure the new database installation. How the reconfiguration is made will depend on your DR setup. Is it a completely separate installation? Does it use the same servers (Enterprise, Database, Web, etc.)? There was a document on the support site that identified what needed to be reconfigured.

Could you Please share document with me?
Thanks in advance.

Shivneri,

We haven't done this for over 10 years. The only documentation I could find with regard to the database was refreshing a test environment from the production environment. It mentions "Fixing" F983051 and F9861 which was done by our Oracle consultants at the time. You may find something better on the Oracle support website (https://support.oracle.com/).

However, the database is only half the project. There is the setup of the (Enterprise, Deployment, etc.) servers. I would recommend hiring a good CNC consultant to help you with creating the DR environment.

PRODDTA
PRODCTL
SYS7333
SVM7333
DD7333
PD7333
How many schemas jde use to store data in it

Back