Scheduler custom UBE getting crashed with the following error message in PROD

Mainak Zaman

Mainak Zaman

Hi guys,

I am getting the following error messages in log while a custom UBE is running in production and failing.

"PDFLib Exception Occured in PDFDocGen_AddPage: Function: PDF_begin_page_ext, Code: 1000, Message: Out of memory in function pdf_grow_pages"

This is an aging report and it produces more than 2000 pages of pdf and it processes more than 2 million records and runs for more than 5 hours.

For the past 2 weeks this scheduler job is failing continuously with the above error in log and some business function dll failure errors given below:

"COB0000011 - Library load failed C:\JDEdwards\E910\PD910\bin32\CLOC.dll function _CheckStringIsNumeric@12 Error = 183"

Before 2 weeks it was running successfully with proper output.

If anyone has any idea about this issue and how to fix it, it will be beneficial.

i could not find anything worthy in Oracle site and someone is asking for "Full Package" built to fix it.

Need help on this.

Thanks in advance !!!

I think this might be related with un-formatted data. Can you run for less records and update here.

Do you have any text media objects displaying on the report, especially in the report or page header? If so, and they are very long, then the UBE is never getting a chance to display the detail data and eventually would error out.

Back