Sales Order-Sales Update(bypass A/R)

clubmck

--0-1100837116-975515127=:82307
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

I have created a version of sales order entry so that I can process in-house orders which are non-sale. This document type is to be expensed to a g/l account, and not A/R. Within the customer master, I have gone into G/L Distribution tab and populated the G/L Class field which is used as the exception to the trade account. I then went into the AAI table(4245) and setup the doc type using this class code. During Sales Update, bypassing A/R works fine until an order includes tax, then sales update will not pull the invoice in. If you process sales update and NOT bypass A/R the order pulls in and the tax is included in the total invoice amt. with a credit to the tax liability, but I lose the ability to expense. I am testing this process in hopes of cutting down on the amount of DocTypes that would have to be setup. Please Help...my go-live date is drawing near!

Laurie Condra/Glenna McKelvey

---------------------------------
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Shopping - Thousands of Stores. Millions of Products.
--0-1100837116-975515127=:82307
Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii

I have created a version of sales order entry so that I can process in-house orders which are non-sale. This document type is to be expensed to a g/l account, and not A/R. Within the customer master, I have gone into G/L Distribution tab and populated the G/L Class field which is used as the exception to the trade account. I then went into the AAI table(4245) and setup the doc type using this class code. During Sales Update, bypassing A/R works fine until an order includes tax, then sales update will not pull the invoice in. If you process sales update and NOT bypass A/R the order pulls in and the tax is included in the total invoice amt. with a credit to the tax liability, but I lose the ability to expense. I am testing this process in hopes of cutting down on the amount of DocTypes that would have to be setup. Please Help...my go-live date is drawing near!</P>

Laurie Condra/Glenna McKelvey</P>

</P>

<hr size=1>Do You Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Shopping -
Thousands of Stores. Millions of Products.
--0-1100837116-975515127=:82307--

Back