RUNUBEXML not seeing version override (data selection)

camburgey

We have a number of UBE's that are having this problem, but the most critical is R42520. We use IBM Bridge software that interfaces with JDE. This software uses XML input files created by using the jdeRequest.xml api. The problem is that even though the runnable.xml has the data selection, when run, what is retreived by E1 is whatever was previously submitted to the server. For example I submitted version spec to the server and manually added data selection (order number 1234). I then changed my runnable to match the data selection that I submitted to server and run it using the RUNUBEXML command on AS400. It runs perfectly. If I then change the data selection in the runnable to order 12345, when I run the runnable again it will only pick up order 1234. This is a problem with version override, but I don't know where to even begin to look. This works fine on Web and local HTML client. Just not when using RUNUBEXML. Oracle did have a POC that addressed data selection using the RUNUBEXML, but that did not fix this.

Left out that we are on E1 version 9.0 tools release 8.98.4. Enterprise Server is iSeries v5r4

Back